Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Mid-week blues!

This is going to be a quick 2-min power crib!

This conference is killing me - its on next week. Now my phone number is available to all delegates...am thinking of auto-forwarding my calls to the control room number! :)
But at the same time its getting exciting as the day nears - I love organising stuff and this has been fun so far.

I slept for 2 hours last night. Watched the ManUtd match where they had a goalless draw yet again. Went on till 3:30am. Think I should rather sleep during the Benfica match. Anyways, I was up at 5:30am. Mummmyyyy!!!

Its raining. Its depressing as its been a constant grey colour and this irritating drizzle thats been on since I got up this morning. And Bangalore weather rocked!!

Ok end of crib time. Back to work now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home