Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Mach3 Power experience

I tried the new Gillette Mach3 Power Nitro razor with its new PowerGlide blades. It was good and bad. There was less friction and you can go against the grain without burning your skin, the handle's more ergonomic and gives a good grip. But it gets a little weird when you turn on the motor which sends micropulses to get you a closer shave. Two things happen - your thumb keeps switching the thing off and on due to the design and your hand get a good massage (it literally shakes). I was hoping the razorblades would massage the face instead of my hand. So I switched it off. This is unlike my Braun toothbrush which makes the bristles whirr and oscillate to create more friction and clean better. It doesn't make my hand dance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home