Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Pained!

I have had it with this city. It took me 2 and a half hours to get home on Monday (a 10 km stretch). So have decided to beat the system - I don't believe in the funda of 'if you can't beat them, join them' - so now I get into work at 7am, leave by 4:30pm...go back home and logon through my VPN...so its simple really! Been doing this since yesterday and so far no complaints - I hope not too many people start doing it now!

I pre-ordered the Live8 2005 4 dvd set as my birthday gift to myself - I didn't know what else to splurge on. The lineup's pretty good and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

While the diwali weekend was a damp squib, the last weekend was good fun with Vinay getting married - Jiggy, Homo, Sweetie, Arjun, Guns, Bee all dropped in with Belph, Dibyo, Anda and me making up the usual suspects list. My house turned into a dharmashala overnight and don't even start about the dirty dishes. All in all a good weekend, can't wait to get away from Bangalore for a short trip this weekend too! Lets see how that goes.

Last but not the least a couple of Dilbert's:
Absolute vis-a-vis Relative Wealth
Strategy?

1 Comments:

Blogger Prerona said...

tell me one more time. whats the date? did i miss it?

November 09, 2005 7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home