Friday, January 13, 2006

Back after being too lazy

I realised that I haven't posted for more than 3 weeks. Its me being lazy, thats all. I was tempted from time to time to post a pic or jot a few thoughts down...but then I felt lazy and didn't bother.

So back where I left the blog. In London. Meeting up with Rahul, my old school mate whom I haven't seen in ages. Was great to meet up with him. There was so much to catch up. I ended up catching Mamma Mia on stage - had wanted to watch it and I wasn't disappointed. Is absolutely brilliant and since we all know the ABBA songs makes it that more enjoyable. Don't give it a miss wherever you are. The soundtrack is quite good too. Pick it up.

Then I headed to Birmingham but first was a stop at Manchester. Manchester United! I just had to go there. Didn't have the time to get the stadium tour but I will be back for a match hopefully later this year. Please please please. The Rooney Tshirt it was. Bought. Take it. Throw in a nice jacket too. All smiles I am. Then to B'ham to meet pishi and pompidi. Am glad I met them after ditching the travel last time around due to the blasts. They fed me over a night what I had eaten over the whole week in UK. And yes, the fry-up was eaten. All of it.

Then off to Toronto. I was expecting my balls to freeze when I landed. But i liked the cold. Got myself a pair of gloves and my faithful jacket did the rest. Sunil drove down from Cin City and we drove around. Went to Niagara with him and my bro on christmas. Was quite a sight. And cold too. But nothing a beer or a latte could not cure!

Was just good to be back home. Wrestling for the comp to play FIFA 06 Manager with my bro. I used to be up late and he woke up at 8am (a record!!! he does not get up before 10am otherwise) to get a cpl of hours on the comp. There wasn't too much to shop except for the Altec Lansing speakers for my iPod. Is quite smart I say! And throw in 50 blank dvds.

New Years was at home with a couple of families dropping in. Without a car we had to give Nathan Philips square a miss this year where Bedouin Soundclash played. Maybe next year. Else it was just ghar ka khana and going to the malls. Was quite a long holiday - 3 weeks. Zipped by in a flash. On the way back it was first class - my first taste of it. I think its over hyped. But I did get a nice bottle of wine though from my dad's friend.

So am back to bangalore and started hating the traffic all over again. In the time I was gone they decided to change the traffic flow for St.Marks road. Hmmm. Very smart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home