Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Up up and away!!

Yes. The 5 year UK visa finally arrived yesterday after a day of tenshun on Monday. So am up early to go finish up the pending shopping before I get down to packing (I hope there's enough space coz I hate to carry too many pieces of baggage). So far its 2 suitcases (one of which is only mine, the other being the goodies bag), a strolley and my laptop. I have to struggle with these to Mumbai for my 1am flight tonite. I hope its checked through to Heathrow, then I can just sleep at the lounge. 7:30 am is when the flight to London takes off. I just love these flights which give you hardly any chance to sleep inbetween. Anyways.

Adios amigos. Hasta leuga.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kaps said...

enjoy your hols

December 14, 2005 3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home