Sunday, December 11, 2005

Weekend Shopping

Didn't I say I hate shopping??? Anyways, there are a few things in life you have to do even if you do not like it. So Saturday and Sunday I was on a mission. My work started at Forum. First stop at the Van Heusen store. Shirt and tie for my uncle. A very smart jacket and a muffler for yours truly (I did like shopping this bit!). Then was the turn to pick up bindis and stolles and as a result of my efforts I was given a star to put up on the nice christmas tree. Phew. Then there was the spice rack. I was to get one with had 16 containers but could only manage 12. Sorry but can't hunt for 4 more. Did end up buying something special for mommy dearest, really really liked it. Sunday I was at the Bombay store and over a 20 minute conversation with my aunt (in London) on the phone I was instructed to pick up 2 more stolles, this time it was Pashmina. Hmmm. Then a couple of silk scarves. Then get them gift-wrapped. And it started raining outside! Man! Anyways, one more stop at Forum. Another silk tie, this time for dad. Then to Landmark. Picked up the Times Music collections (River, Mountains, Desert) and the Bollywood Lounge cds for my cousin and also a book on Indian mythology. That the end then?

No. My bro gave me another list in the morning which has his games (Doom, Prince of Persia: Warrior Within and Fifa 2006) and ma's MTR sambar powder!!!! Man! I'm going to go shopping only on Wednesday now. I am very tired.

And yes, ManUtd drew again against Everton. Sucks! Capped off my weekend beautifully.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dibesh Saha said...

Hahahahahahahahaha....serves you right for being lazy all these years!!!

December 12, 2005 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home