Saturday, December 17, 2005

Travelogue: London Day 2

Instead of Carnaby street, we looked up and found that the same store was in Neal street (off Covent Garden) so we were off on the Piccadilly line. Thanks to my cousin, I was in every store a girl would like to go into. She kept saying please please please and I was more than willing. Was fun to check out stuff, pure window shopping. We hung around at Ponti's enjoying our hot chocolates before we walked to Leicester Square where I was supposed to meet Mama. He said he would meet us there. So while we were waiting for him, my cuz said I was checking out women. While I didn't disagree I told her that women also check out women. But there's a difference. Men go checking out women and say 'she's too thin and she's too that...' while women say 'oh look at her knees, oh how could she be waering that dress...' I think you understand what I mean. Anyways. Mama got in an hour late and we chatted for some time and then we headed back home. When I got back home, I realised I had misplaced my bluetooth headset, I still haven't found it. Sigh! 3k! My aunt made some nice salmon - yummy! At night it was the movies, to see 'Narnia'. Very nice. Back home and a few minutes with Empire, reading up on new movies and I dozed off. Am off to meet the boys later this afty. Night out in town. Sounds good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home