Friday, October 28, 2005

Hung Up!

Where have I been? Just got asked that. Well, sometimes I have to work too! :) And work this last couple of weeks been hectic; going-bald kinda hectic.

Anyways, that being said the Rain God's been overly merciful this time around. He's not stopped showering us with his love since last weekend making canals out of roads! Its been grey and depressing. Not grey and wet like London, which somehow I love compared to most people. And there, roads do exist!

Getting bugged at work made me do this. Its evolving and should be fun in the long run.

Else, just been checking out Madonna's booty in her new hit 'Hung Up'. Its pretty nice (erm, the song that is) with a constant instrumental strain of 'Gimme gimme gimme' (ABBA) throughout with a few mixes thrown in. This lady never ceases to amaze me. While she comes across very brash and arrogant, she's one of the very few who has metamorphosised over the years - giving people what they are hearing and what they want to hear. I haven't heard the whole set (it releases on Nov 15th, pre-orders are on) so I don't know how the album's gonna turn out. I just think its gonna be great!

2 Comments:

Blogger Prerona said...

i liked ur take on madonna. happy diwali and have a great w/e

October 28, 2005 9:31 AM  
Blogger Dibesh Saha said...

.....and we thought it was the water which made you go bald....tchch tchch tchch.....

October 29, 2005 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home