Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Hmmmm...

Its been hectic for the last few days but on the other hand I read some interesting posts on Prerona and Aparna. For almost everyone who blogs, its a nice release to get online and talk about things that you might not end up discussing otherwise and you also find people who think alike. So my question is...at the end of the day - geographies apart, race apart, gender apart is everyone like everyone else? Am I like you? Or are you like me? I'm not really sure but I have noticed that you will always find a shade of yours in someone else for sure and vice-versa. So while we say opposites attract, look deeper and you'll see some similarity between the two people. It just has to exist [nothing compared to the extremes of the other parameters (for the lack of a better word)].

So thats the reason the post is titled...hmmm. :)

Btw have you ever noticed that the helper who sits in the Indian trucks (on the passenger side) is always sticking his left arm out irrespective whether the truck is taking a right or a left? And yes, coming to trucks, I am offically pissed off with Bangalore traffic!!! Yesterday it took me close to 2 hours to get back home (which is a 10 km stretch). Please do the distance by time thingy and tell me what was my average speed...I think we all do faster than that on the treadmill! The first time I came to Bangalore was in 1996 for an Aiesec conference and in just 10 years its gone to the dogs; it wasn't this bad a few years back when we were in IIM Bangy. What I see happening to this city is what Calcutta went through in the late 90s. And that city has improved since then. All we hear are big promises and 'Zurich-style' airports!!! Gimme a break....give me good roads and better traffic flow. I can do without the airport trust me!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Prerona said...

:)

more things change more they stay the same

blore will go the same way as cal ... life-cycle of cities?

October 19, 2005 4:07 AM  
Blogger Prerona said...

will u get ur template fixed?

October 19, 2005 4:07 AM  
Blogger maverick said...

hey i left u a mail at ure hotmail addy regardin ure template...plz advise how to get mine in order too! :)

October 19, 2005 4:29 AM  
Blogger Prerona said...

I'm so sorry! whats ur email id? I never check that hotmail id. Mail me at my office id or tell me ur email id and i will mail u from the work id

October 19, 2005 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home