Friday, September 30, 2005

The Scorpio drinking style!

"Don't ever tell Scorpios they've had enough, for they'll smirk at you and quietly but intentionally keep tippling till they're hog-whimpering drunk, out of 100-proof spite. Scorpios like to drink, and screw you if you have a problem with that. Most of them see the sauce as something to savor in itself, and not as a personality-altering tool -- though if depressed, self-loathing Scorps seek total obliteration. But generally, they're fascinating drinking pals, brilliant conversationalists and dizzying flirts. They also remember everything, especially what you did when you were blitzed. Only drink with a Scorpio who likes you."
Most of it is true in my case. Not sure though if I would ever drink myself to death if I'm depressed! How about you fellow scorpios?

3 Comments:

Blogger Prerona said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 01, 2005 3:13 AM  
Blogger Prerona said...

Yes, we scorps like to do everything in extreme. me, I drink VERY-VERY rarely, but when I do I make up for it all!

October 01, 2005 7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my drinking buddies consist of me a scorpio, two libras, and a sagitarius. It can get pretty rodwdy and out of control most times

November 18, 2010 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home