Thursday, September 29, 2005

Yesterday once more?

Not really. Yesterday, thanks to the 'bandh' (nationwide strike), I played it safe and chose to work from home. It started off well. There was this slight drizzle, no sign of the sun, just this nice chill. But then it all went wrong. The BSNL link went down. When I tried calling them up, no answer. The electricity decided to play hide 'n' seek, so there was intermittent load-shedding. But thankfully, this being Bangalore you don't mind it usually (as it does not get too hot); but yesterday thanks to that and the link being down, I was plain miserable. Sometimes I wonder if I'm too dependant on the net, its like this sense of security (weird though). So inbetween the calls, emails and nothing to do I spent some time with Dylan's 'Chronicles - Volume 1' book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home