Thursday, October 13, 2005

a case of the blues...

its one of those days...woke up to a depressing day...its not stopped raining since morning. Its been so grey and melancolic. Mom and bro are in Toronto, dad's in Mumbai for the next few days and I'm in Bangalore. You get the drift...

Anways, I decided I should brave the rain to go buy some dvds. So with the jacket zipped up and a cap thrown in I hit the road. And I got lucky by getting the 4th season of 24. Its gonna last me till the weekend!

I remember when in school, how I loved to get wet in the rain...walking to the bus stop on the way home or just wading through the flooded streets. Having 'khichudi' and 'tele-bhaja'! I dunno, maybe its just the DP blues...I realise this post's getting nowhere so I'll just stop.

"...dream about the sun you queen of rain."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home