Thursday, September 21, 2006

Freewheeling

Second snowfall of the season and the mountains look beautiful from a distance. Leaves are strewn everywhere, some blowing in the wind. Taking leave for the moment.

The day's been wet, somewhat like in London when you have to walk in the constant drizzle and cold and but you are grateful that you got your jacket along. Hot cups of coffee and tea drunk outside while the wind plays around us, not threateningly yet, just teasing. That nice kind of cold that brings a smile to your face. Winter's begun. Fall was hardly here and its left with the brown leaves as its only trace.

I had a moment at the vending machine. It loves me. After I selected my item, it started pushing forward and there was second when it thought better and stopped. My heart skipped a beat. But it decided to be nice and in another second I had my M&Ms in my hands. Tease!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mr. D said...

khoob poetic hoyecho!!

and i can understand why the candy vending machine likes you.

September 22, 2006 3:40 AM  
Blogger maverick said...

@mr.d: hehehe, smartass! more twix?

September 22, 2006 11:01 AM  
Blogger Mr. D said...

of course anytime, i'm addicted to it, i think.

September 23, 2006 11:02 PM  
Blogger Dibesh Saha said...

Why so poetic? In love or what?

:P

September 27, 2006 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home