Monday, September 18, 2006

A handful of movies

I have been looking to blog for sometime but kept shying away due to laziness though I would put work and weekend trips as my official excuses! :)

So anyways, in between my trips work, I have been able to watch a lot of movies thanks to the public library which is closeby.

The ones I watched and loved are East of Eden, The grapes of wrath, How to steal a million, Before Sunrise, Before Sunset, It's a wonderful life, Enron - The smartest guys in the room. These are the ones I remember. A watched a few more but they aren't worth it as I don't remember them. :)

I have a few lying around - The 400 blows, Adam's rib, The Station Agent.

As time permits me, I shall blog on the ones I like.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr. D said...

Would you recommend how to steal a million? Am doing a heist movie month here, and want recommendations.

September 20, 2006 12:10 AM  
Blogger maverick said...

yessir. and am sure u have added Italian Job, the great train robbery, reservoir dogs, ocean's 11, the score, entrapment.

i didnt like either the heist or the score that much.

Charade (cary grant and audrey hepburn) is nice, but is less of a heist and more of a thriller

September 20, 2006 10:26 AM  
Blogger Mr. D said...

watched all except great train robbery, need to find that.

September 20, 2006 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home