Sunday, May 28, 2006

Long long weekend

Thanks to work and my colleagues who want to work on a presentation which is done from my side, I haven't been able to slip away for the weekend. Friday night was fun. Going to Rock Bottom again. Love that pub. Brews beer inhouse and I order the brewmaster's special which is like an Irish stout and another pale which is a slightly lighter pale with a bit more kick. And top that with a NY steak...I get tired stuffing all of that. So the plan is always to sit out in the patio...enjoy the cool breeze as the evening sets in. The music is quite to my taste too...mostly 70s and 80s with a bit of western thrown in (comes with the territory). My plan to Denver this weekend got dashed but I have Denver and Aspen on my list. Would go before I leave. Maybe next weekend for Denver. Anyone been there? If yes, suggest things to do other than 16th street. :)

Yesterday was spent working on the slide deck and doing groceries. Today was spent lazing, watching TV and my x-files dvd. Can't stay indoors tomorrow.

4 Comments:

Blogger Prerona said...

u get around! i wanna go to new york :(

May 29, 2006 2:27 AM  
Blogger maverick said...

@prero: :) i wanna go there too... :)

May 29, 2006 8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo boy i like Rock Bottom...is a nice after work place...good beer ..good looking hostess :)

May 29, 2006 9:41 AM  
Blogger maverick said...

@sunil: ya great place for beer and meat man! ;) especially on a friday evening after work!

May 29, 2006 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home