Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Nomadlife

I'd been quite an active Aiesec-er during my college days and most of those memories are still fresh. It was a different world together. Meeting new people, travelling across India and abroad, meeting trainees, selling internships to companies. Sigh! A few days back in one of the alumni mail trail I discovered Nomadlife. Its run by aiesecers and hosts blogs of aiesecers and other travelers. I was reading a few blogs - indians abroad in their internships or non-indians writing about their experiences in different countries. Got me a lil' nostalgic. Its like going back in time through the words of other people. Been there, done that kinds. People getting excited about elections, about IPM, about Directors, about PAI, about the MC. I still remember my Aiesec interview back in '96. Made a lot of good friends along the way. Some I'm in touch with, some I wish I was in touch with. But its a small world. You never know when you might bump into eachother! So here's to all Aiescers -past and present!

New blog on nomadlife is here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. D said...

aar khoob kheycho?

March 23, 2006 2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home