Monday, March 13, 2006

The 7 Tag

Got tagged by Progga. So here we go:

Seven things to do before I die...

  • Open my own restaurant
  • Go traveling in South America and Africa
  • Learn to play an instrument
  • Watch ManUtd play in Old Trafford
  • Watch India defeat Australia in a World Cup final at Lords/Eden Gardens/MCG
  • Learn to speak Spanish fluently (basic is not enough I figured)
  • See U2 in concert

Seven things I can't do:

  • Ride a bike
  • Read one book at a time (this is a recent phenomenon which I want to remedy)
  • Suck up or kiss ass
  • Say no to chocolates
  • Say no to vodka + red bull
  • Sing
  • Grow my hair back

Seven things that attract me to Europe

  • Cobblestones
  • Friends
  • Traveling
  • Belgian beer and chocolates
  • London (something about that city) – am one of the few who loves the horrid weather
  • Old memories
  • Motorways

Seven excellent books:

  • Losing my virginity – Richard Branson
  • Its not about the bike – Lance Armstrong
  • Fever Pitch – Nick Hornby
  • The Fountainhead – Ayn Rand
  • The Inscrutable Americans – Anurag Mathur
  • The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams
  • The Lord of the Rings - J.R.R. Tolkien

Seven good movies:

  • Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
  • Crash
  • City of God
  • Amores Perros
  • Reservoir Dogs
  • The Usual Suspects
  • American History X
People to tag:

Dhoomk2
The Other Side
Psychkick
Belfentines
Ravikiran

The Saint

3 Comments:

Blogger Prerona said...

i want to watch u2 in concert too! though it wasnt on my list of top 7

March 13, 2006 11:42 PM  
Blogger maverick said...

@prerona: am holding onto my U2 ticket discount still...need to be at the right place at the right time. they postponed the asian leg (japan/nz/australia) :(

March 14, 2006 12:09 AM  
Blogger Mr. D said...

so am i tagged? how do i know?

March 14, 2006 6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home