Saturday, February 25, 2006

Still groggy...

Hadn't gone out for sometime. Actually I hate doing that with weekend traffic acting like a pop-up everytime we think of going out. Fridays are slightly better. After office. Headed to Firangi-Paani with a couple of colleagues - who are also batchmates. Bangalore has this new fascination with couples on weekends. Being single is quite a crime. A few guys can't go out and get a few pints. And we shell out a lot more than the couples. Anyways, I knew one of the guys at the pub and we got in. We chatted, drank, ate till it was movie time. Saw 'Memoirs of a Geisha'. I wouldn't say it was my fave. It would one of the dvds that would be lying around and I would watch it only when I didn't have anything else to watch. It just isn't gripping as a drama. Contrary to that, watch 'The Joy Luck Club' if you haven't watched it. That was quite nice. Watched it ages ago. Got back home to see my flatmate's friends still partying. So joined in and it was 3am by the time I decided to call it a night. Had to wake up early and call home - stupid time difference! So still groggy. Bright side: the cook is in and I can smell some pomphret! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home