Thursday, February 16, 2006

freewheelin...

since this post is not about something specific, couldn't come up with a better title.

Aparna reminded me about Hepburn and Breakfast at Tiffanys. And 'Moonriver'. Hepburn is my all time fave and the movie too. The song too. Its just dreamy. Thats all. Reminded me of the last episode of Sex and the City Season 4 where Big leaves this record for Carrie.

Indian cricket teams (seniors and juniors) seem to be on a roll. Quite a few u19 players are getting into the senior team which is a good sign. Raina is the latest addition. WIndies would be the test. The only worrying part is that the team changes its fast/medium bowlers over seasons quite like how the erstwhile bollywood heroines changed their clothes in the dance sequences. Balaji was a hit last tour. Where is he now? Will Sreesanth and RP Singh stick? Only time will tell. But we do need an express-quick bowler. Now!

Super-sub rule is due for a scrap. Kau asks why. I agree. Instead of going forward we are taking two steps behind. And Twenty20 championship is being uttered in the same breath! Hmmm.

And I am hugely pissed. EspnStar is not showing the ManUtd v Liverpool FA Cup match on saturday as its clashing with the Bangalore Open semis (where Sania has lost, neither is a top 10 player present) and the India-Pak Hockey test. What if this was a cricket match? Could they have pulled it off the air then? I wonder.

3 Comments:

Blogger Prerona said...

Thank you! Will look it up at home. Did I tell you I get a Java Error whenever I open one of your mails?

February 16, 2006 8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duud be happy...i have to pay 12$ on Fox Soccer channel to watch ManU vs Liverpool

February 16, 2006 9:36 AM  
Blogger maverick said...

@Anonymous: I assume its Sunil. Thats pay per view per match or for the channel for a month?

@prero: did the mail go through now?

February 16, 2006 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home