Tuesday, July 26, 2005

few things i hate...

1. time taken to go home from work takes more than an hour..sometimes close to two...(time it should take= 20 min!)

2. when i wake up at 6am on a weekend (inspite of quite a lot to drink the night before or was it ealier that same morning...and my body telling me 'go back to sleep!')

3. claiming GST refunds...what might have been $200 comes to $40 because you did not know that less than $50 purchases don't qualify and some shopping doesn't count...what the fuck?!!!

4. getting a cold...(i have one right one)...its makes me so bloody miserable...can't sleep...lose my appetite...looking at the screen gives me a headache...can't even read a book!!!

5. people giving me directions when they abso-fucking-lutely haven't a clue themselves...why try to help...just say no!

6. going for an interview abroad and being asked 'Do you know English?' People don't know I was raised by tribals in an island where everyone communicated in sign language!!!!

7. when keeping a comforter on makes me feel hot...and turning on the fan or the air conditioning makes me feel cold...does anyone have a solution to this one???

8. i stay up late for an important game (soccer/cricket) and my team always loses...why cant i go to work next day all smiles saying that it was worth staying up late...instead its puffy eyes and the mastered dont-tell-me-myteamlost-i-know-it look!!!

9. airline food...even on business class you got to choose what you eat and what you don't...but the funniest part is that over the years airline food is the one thing that has been consistently bad! Chips and water on Spicejet was the pits!

10. when indians go abroad they start following the rules of the road/they don't litter and even give you a glare if they can help it (when you might indulge in jay walking)...catch these guys back home and they are a different species all together....why cant they do the same when they are back in the country??? this one i'm stumped!!!

what are some of yours???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home