Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Movie Tagged

Manic Mambo tagged me a while ago...didn't mean to take so long but with my travelling over now...am finally getting down to it. So here we go...

Films I own:
I have more than 300 odd movies (in both dvd and vcd) so i'll just name a few...
Cinema Paradiso (how can you not like this one...specially the background score and Alfredo)
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest (Jack Nicholson at his maniacal best)
Motorcycle Diaries (loved the movie...Bernal is fantastic; loved the book and loved the soundtrack)
Usual Suspects (Kevin Spacey in the role of his lifetime)
Y Tu Mama Tambien (Bernal is one of his earlier movies)

Films I'd like to own:
12 Angry Men
Sunset Boulevard
West Side Story
Lord of the Rings (Special Edition)
Batman Begins (when it comes out in dvd)

Last film I bought: (bought them together)
French Kiss (Meg Ryan is oh-so-good in this)
St.Elmo's Fire (one of the high school classics which I had seen when I was in school...loved it)

Five films I watch a lot or that mean something to me (all of these I own):
Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (can't get enough of this one)
Reservoir Dogs (what about the shooting scene at the end eh?)
Serendipity (its a little mush-mush but I still like it)
The Godfather (you can't make another one like this...EVER!!!)
The Shawshank Redemption (this one is on everyone's fave list...one of the few well-made Stephen King stories)

People to tag...
Onua
Satish
Saint
Super Bock Stout
Kaps

Lemme know if there's a movie out for me to see...and language is not a barrier!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kaps said...

Hey man,

welcome back. nice to see the travelogue. I'm a bit tired of these tags.....and I'm not too sure whether I can do this one. lemme try my best.

July 26, 2005 3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home