Thursday, March 17, 2005

grass is greener everywhere....

Was comin to office when me and my flatmate got started talking abt how only 24 drivers exist in the whole world in Formula 1 and how difficult the driving is (with ure neck taking a beating and losing 1-2 kgs every race)! But isn't that what they really love to do - driving in the fast lane? I guess thats all that they ever think about...Then we started thinking why are we never satisfied in what we are doing...maybe we are just not too keyed up or passionate abt our jobs. We do the hours, do the work and come home...how many days u wake up and just wanna rush to office coz u really wanna be there...soaking every second of it??? I really have to think hard and long on that one! But I think I'm just not that risk-taking to throw it all (whatever lil' I got) and start off something of my own...have all these weird and sometimes awesome plans (some which i know are gonna be taken up by someone else pretty soon and I would be paying for them...lol) but never do anything abt them. So who is to blame that the job that I am in is not the one I dream about??? ME!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home