Wednesday, March 23, 2005

bored with cricket!

have realised that i'm really bored with cricket nowadays...not willing to just stay at home and not do anything but just watch the match...every ball of a test match...can't really remember when I last did that...must be when I was home in Cal during college days! Soccer is the name of the game - where the game's shorter, is exciting sometimes even when no goals are scored! I think there's too much cricket nowadays...everywhere! And who wants to see Zimbabwe and Bangladesh play?? Gimme a break! I think cricket is slowly moving towards Twenty20 replacing onedayers for sure. And maybe a club system (revamping the county game) would get more excitin..seeing Sehwag and Gilchrist hammering Pollock and Lee together...I would pay my money to watch that for sure. I don't wanna see some of the Indian players playing just to retain their positions in the team! Complete waste of time!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kaps said...

Dips,

I stopped watching cricket ever since the match fixing scandals came 2 light. If somebody gives you a complimentary ticket, wud u b tempted 2 go?

March 23, 2005 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home