Wednesday, May 10, 2006

MIA

I have been missing in action for quite sometime. The time was spent in getting the project work finalised for which I fly out this weekend. Colorado Springs. 2 months. Going crazy in getting all admin work done for travelling. Just absolutely hate it. Plus a friend's wedding to attend to before that. Dry Cleaning. Packing. Figuring out 3 different itineraries due one colleague's tussle with 'do I travel on H1 or B1' due to some complications. Looks like I'll be travelling on road from Denver to Springs. Which should be nice. But after a long long flight, I might not be actually looking forward to it. My world cup also goes for a toss, especially after I landed the tickets to the 10th June game between England and Paraguay. I really wanted to go for that. Need to pass it up now. Sigh! :(

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:(

you do get to travel a lt, dont you? me in cal now - home :D

Prerona

May 11, 2006 1:53 AM  
Blogger maverick said...

@prero: must be good to be bk in Cal...was reading abt it! :)

May 11, 2006 3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home