Monday, April 03, 2006

Movietime

Movies I would love to see over the next couple of weeks:
1. Inside Man - Heard its not the usual Spike Lee stuff but him with Denzel, Clive Owen and Jodie Foster can't make it a bad one eh? Once see for sure.
2. V for Vendetta - Heard its over-hyped but everyone's still raving about it. And Natalie Portman in it. So must-see.
3. Ice Age 2 - Early news is that its hammered Basic Instinct 2 (aagain any movie would - no brainer there) but I'd go watch it just because its Ice Age -2. :)

Movies I saw which you shouldn't see:
All the three below was part of the airline fare, which I watched coz I couldn't sleep. I was suprised that seein these didn't put me to sleep!
1. Cake - Heather Graham as a daughter who is forced to run her dad's biz..tra-la-la...zzzzzz
2. Proof - Mathematical genius (Hopkins and his daughter Paltrow) and a proof about prime numbers (actually they never say what's it about - this 'proof' if its actually the 'proof' of the thing I think its a 'proof' of...gimme a break and tell me! F***all!!!
3. An Unfinished life - Thats what JLo's life is and she made a movie with Redford and Morgan Freeman - I wonder what those 2 were thinking!!! Part of that unfinished life is to perform in Mumbai soon! Groan!!! Where is U2? or Robbie Williams?

Movies I wanna see this summer:
1. Superman Returns - Bryan Singer makes good movies (Usual Suspects) and I hope this one is as good as Batman Begins.
2. X3 - Mutants were never this good. Xmen movies have not disappointed. Hope this one doesn't too.
3. Mission Impossible 3 - JJ Abrams in the hot seat to make this movie and if you have seen and loved Alias and Lost you will keep your fingers crossed that he brings some spunk to Ethan Hunt's character.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Inside Man' is a good flick. The movie was shot on Wall St last summer...everyone was scrambling to catch a glimpse of Denzel Washington :)

April 04, 2006 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home