Monday, April 17, 2006

Back

After close to 36 hours of travelling (pit stops in Birmingham, Amritsar, New Delhi, Mumbai), I finally got home yesterday morning at around 5am. And while I put an alarm for 7:30am to go to work, I slept and didn't wake up before 3pm in the afternoon.

The trip was quite nice. Good to be back home and with family. Especially this time around since I spent most of the time at home. Spring was in the air. The air - nice and crisp and just the right version of cold - where you want to go out in just your sweatshirt and not wearing a jacket, where a walk home from the mall is a nice feeling. The sky was nice and blue most of the time, though there were a few odd showers and some fog. Can't win them all.

Got back to an empty home. Flatmate's in Delhi to attend a common friend's wedding ( I couldn't go as I couldn't afford to be out this week too). So at 5am, had to change sheets and fill water in the bottles. Cleaned up a bit more in the evening.

Got to work at 8am - left home early by 7:30am but there's an irritating jam at that time on BTM. Sigh! Am back to the city I'm loving to hate nowadays. And I used to love this city! C'est la vie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home