Wednesday, May 04, 2005

where have i been???

just realised its been sometime since i came here...so was trying to think what had kept me away...first of all is the stupid heat which dusnt make me wanna do anythin...quite sick of it right now though there arises semblances of respite with quick dashes of rains! else been busy with figuring out stuff with my parents packing off to Toronto for the next three years...guess a holiday in july with a stop-over in London looks more probable now. weeknds have been killing with me travelling or someone coming over...dunno where they went...am travellin again trow to Ahd to get more stuff from home!!!

anyways the good stuff is that i finally bought my dvd writer...yippieee!!! now the laptop is gonna be more lean and mean and that means more games..hell yeah!!! so far it was acting like my piddly hotmail account with constant gardening!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home