Monday, August 15, 2005

me, the beanbag and 3 remotes!

this weekend turned out to be just what i needed. i was actually supposed to be in mumbai for this weekend with handa, aloke and kan but with the backlog of passengers i wasn't able to get a seat. so wat was the alternative? doin nuthin...and thats exactly wat i did...did go out on sat for lunch (shewetha's bday) but then came home and parked my ass on my fave beanbag in front of the TV for the start of the football season. ManUtd won and I was happy that the weekend was turnin out to be good so far. Sunday and Monday i was home with the beanbag and the 3 remotes (tv, dvd, music system)...and kept alternating between the matches and the seasons of 24. Last night i finished watching the first 2 seasons and i was damn kicked!!! While watching it, Sid and Belf became addicted to it as well...hahaha...its quite well made and is worse watchin on dvd...u can't stop for a week then...u keep playing the next one! In between all this we ordered pizza, i helped myself to some baileys...was a shame that i couldn't drink any beer due to my sore throat! So all in all a damn good weekend with my remotes and my beanbag!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home