Saturday, June 11, 2005

Travails of travels!

Here we go again...even before my Toronto/London trip is over...am plannin my next trip for the 15th Aug weekend....the fact that i have a mumbai-blr-mumbai ticket lying with me kinda aggravates it...frankly i hate plannin for my trips...except if its like a one week tour in a foreign city. in that case my lonely planet is my best friend...else i just wanna pack my bags and just leave. it happened a few times earlier...bookings done but still didnt work out. with travellin i really like it simple...pick a place and just go specially if u r goin for a weekend. when u start makin elaborate plans, delegate work and not in agreement as to where to go...its usually bites the dust. so hopefully this aug trip wud be as good as the pune one...specially since the cast includes the usual suspects...aloke/kan/handa/me...and maybe T/Resh if they can get away...so heres to a nice getaway!!! cheers!

and yes if u guys know of a good place for the weekend around mumbai (3-4 hrs to drive down)...plz do duggest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home